North Dakota High School Seniors
You could win $1,000 for college!
How It Works
- Create at 1-2 minute YouTube video on one of these topics –
- Student Loan debt, got a plan?
- Want it or Need it? What’s the difference?
- Credit Cards, friend or foe?
Need ideas visit ndjumpstart.org/video-ideas
- Email your YouTube video by November 30th, 2018 to email@example.com, a committee will select the top five videos, which will then be posted on ndjumpstart.org and voted on by the public December 17th – 28th 2018. A winner will be announced January 3rd 2019.
- The winner receives a $1,000 scholarship from ND Jump$tart!
Rules and Requirements
- Must be a ND high school senior
- Create a short (1-2 min) video on Money Sen$e topic – introduce yourself
- The ND Jump$tart organization has the authority to disqualify any inappropriate video
- Deadline for submission is November 30th 2018
- Video participants agree and authorize ND Jump$tart, or anyone authorized by ND Jump$tart, the use of any and all images
that have been taken of the participant and/or family/friends without compensation to participant. Participants agree that ND
Jump$tart may use videos with or without participants name for any lawful purpose, including purposes of publicity,
illustration, advertising, and web content.
- Winning video becomes the property of ND Jump$tart. In order to receive the scholarship the winner will submit the video
- Send any questions and entries to Joy Sparks at firstname.lastname@example.org